Designed to work for both employers and employees.
Employee benefits should be as tangible as possible – accessible, secure, and focused on financial wellness. We can assist by crafting and implementing appropriately structured, cost-effective solutions – for the long haul.
- Scheme benefit design and implementation
- Selection and monitoring of appropriate retirement fund administrators
- Risk benefit solutions
- Investment consulting services
- Bespoke, targeted member education and member communication programmes
- Implementation of appropriate fund compliance and governance
- Integrated personal financial planning advice
Time for a check-up?
Medical aid costs form a substantial part of any employer or employee’s budget. Managed incorrectly, corporate healthcare schemes can become an exponential liability to any company. In a worst-case scenario, staff members can also inadvertently become victims of a failing scheme that was originally meant to be a benefit.
Understanding your medical aid is the first step to success. What are the core offerings? What about chronic-condition cover? What’s the difference between the pay-out rate and the actual hospital rates? And what about gap cover?
At Citadel, we can help our corporate clients implement a well-structured, in-house medical aid. (We can also take over the management of an existing scheme.) Always included in any package: our ongoing assistance and advice.
How do you benefit?
- Independent advice
- Assessment of medical aid product offerings and options
- Corporate healthcare scheme sustainability
- Assistance to your human resources department
- Additional medical aid services as part of the group benefits offering
Citadel Financial Protection Proprietary Limited is licensed as a financial services provider in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002.